Wake Tech Community College
3434 Kildaire Farm Rd.
Cary, NC 27518
August 19-Oct 14, 2017
Saturday Mornings, 9am-Noon (Rotunda, room 205)
Course: 181312 Fee: $125.00
Eight-week intensive business planning course:
- Receive step-by-step instructions on developing a business plan for a new or expanding business.
- Collaborate on your business plan with other like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Hear from guest speakers who are experts in their fields.
- Evaluate your business idea’s feasibility, profit potential, and your entrepreneurial abilities
- Align your business vision with your personal goals and startup capacity
- Create strategies for organizing and marketing your business
- Explore pricing your product or service
- Define capital needs and develop sound financial statements
- Create the first draft of a loan-application worthy business plan.
Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis or on the recommendation of trusted referral partners
For more information contact Katie Gailes: email@example.com
Please visit our website: entrepreneurship.waketech.edu