Northern Wake Campus
6600 Louisburg Road, Bldg B, room 307
Raleigh, NC 27616
September 12-November 7th
Tuesday evenings, 6:00-9:00 pm
Course # 180822
Cost: Free for Veterans, active military, and spouses.
Eight-week intensive business planning course just for Veterans, active military, and spouses!
Embark on a new mission; your successful business venture!
- Receive step-by-step instructions on developing a business plan for a new or expanding business.
- Collaborate on your business plan with other like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Hear veteran guest speakers who are entrepreneurs and/or experts in their field.
- Learn about veteran-specific resources available to help you start and grow your business.
- Evaluate your business idea’s feasibility, profit potential, and your entrepreneurial abilities
- Align your business vision with your personal goals and startup capacity
- Create strategies for organizing and marketing your business
- Price your product or service
- Develop capital needs, and sound financial statements
For more information:
Katie Gailes, 919-335-1004 | email@example.com
Veterans, active-duty military, and military spouses can attend on FULL SCHOLARSHIP from Wells Fargo bank. Apply using the link: http://bit.ly/VEAScholarship