Research Triangle Park, NC – February 8, 2018: The 2nd annual Advanced R&D Sourcing & Procurement in Pharma will return to Boston, US on April 30 – May 1, with the support of Lead Partner Science Exchange and Expertise Partner Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Building on the success in 2017, this meeting will once again gather 80+ senior leaders from the community, taking a closer look at how R&D sourcing and procurement experts can accelerate scientific activities, particularly during early discovery and clinical phases. The summit will help participants evaluate the shift from strategic sourcing to category management and identify what emerging partnership model can be adopted to mitigate risks. We will also hear from Elizabeth Iorns, CEO & Co-Founder from Science Exchange about new technology platforms to remain competitive.
Here are some of the other key case studies that will be addressed during the summit;
• Pfizer reveals how R&D procurement can help scientists to deliver value and speed internally
• Thermo Fisher Scientific discusses asset utilization across R&D value chain to optimize capital efficiency
• Merck’s top tips on why early drug discovery procurement can make a huge impact on commercial success
• Shire shares how strategic category management can improve partnerships and operational efficiency
• Alnylam Pharmaceuticals explains R&D procurement is not a privilege to big pharma
In conjunction with this meeting, this year’s program also includes two breakfast deep dives led by Joseph Richardson, CEO of Professional Purchasing Partners;
• R&D Supplier Diversity & Risk Management
• Value Engineering: How to Reveal Significant Cost Saving Potentials from an R&D Procurement Perspective.
Find out more by visiting http://www.advanced-procurement-in-pharma.com/?utm_source=PR-1888
If you are interested in partnership opportunities or attending, please drop us a line at info ( @ ) hansonwade dot com.
Category: Press Release